Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Tip of the Day: Myrrh




Myrrh has a long history of use in skin care.





What others have to say:
 
"Very powerful for infection from animal bites or cat scratches."  - Ellen W.

"Had knee replacement and used on my scar. Absolutely amazing results, hardly see the scar now."  Joanne S.

"I mix it with vitamin E oil and use on my face in place of face cream."  - Cindy K.

"I've used it for my kids when they had pink eye. Just dabbed it around the affected eye 2-3 times a day."  Aprilette G.

"I once shot myself in the leg with a high-powered power washer giving myself a nasty 3rd degree burn over about 14 inches of my lower leg. I applied lavender and myrrh on it day and night for three days. My doctor was shocked at the quick healing!"  - Jennifer H.






No comments:

Post a Comment