Friday, May 24, 2013

Tip of the Day: Cedarwood



Cedarwood essential oil contains the constituent cedrol, which promotes relaxation, balance, and increased mental focus.




What others have to say:
"I have been using Cedarwood on my son for ADHD for the last 3 months, along with lavender & his grades have not slipped & he is participating more in gym class. His appetite is back & he is back to his old self & off all meds! This is truly a Godsend!"  - Kristina W.

"Love my Young Living cedarwood - I use it almost daily for meditation."  - Jacqueline M.

"I always use this when I need to read something important and I nee concentration and it works a lot."  - Neilah S.

"I am using cedarwood & vetiver for focus, etc in my 9-yr old. I'm using it also. Cedar wood is fabulous diffused."  - Lori Q.

"Use it to clear up my skin. Works great!"  - Neah V.


No comments:

Post a Comment