Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tip of the Day: White Angelica




White Angelica™is a blend that promotes feelings of protection and security.





What others have to say:

"I use it for hospice massage therapy patients. Seemed to have instant calming benefits for patient as well as the family/caregiver. Simply Amazing!" - Sarah B.

"White Angelica is very uplifting, spiritually strengthening & protective. The aroma is powerful & beautiful. I am thankful for Young Living essential oils." - Sara C.

"Wear it, take it with me when go to Walmart. At Christmas may have to reapply several times just to get thru the store when it is so super charged with stress, expectations, screaming children!"  - Beverlee J.

"I have used it plenty of times through stressful and emotional-taxing seasons. Very strengthening."  - Ancient Essentials.

"I started using WA on my babies from the beginning when we would go out in public. Its one of my favorite oils to combine with prayer." - Meredith G.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment