Friday, June 7, 2013

Tip of the Day: Purification




This essential oil blend is a must-have for summer to repel insects and deodorize the air.




What others have to say:

"I use a few drops on a moist wash cloth in the dryer instead of toxic dryer sheets love the way my clothes smell. Also great for bug repellent, wasp stings, in a spray bottle w/purified water to spray down bedding, chairs, surfaces while staying in a hotel...and so much more!"  - Jennifer O.

"Best thing in the world for removing ticks...Just put some on the attached tick and in a few minutes gently pull tick off ...head and all....Cheers."  - Chuck B.

"It's great to take the sting and itch out of insect bites. A few years back, my youngest grandson was suffering from the itch of mosquito bites. He could never just leave them alone and the result would be really ugly whelps that would turn into sores. I would treat his bites with Purification and they would get better. One day, he looked up and asked "Granny what is that stuff called?" I told him and then he perked up and said..."Purification makes the itchies go away"  - Denise C.

"Purification is great for clearing teen and adult acne! Friends and I just add it to a plain liquid castile soap, or I use just a drop on the corner of a wet washcloth and use like a toner. Clears the skin right up! "  - Beth D.

" I used it on a brown recluse spider bite on my daughters leg...it pulled the poison out (took about a week )..then we used lavender and it healed the skin ...she has no scare! Love this stuff!" - Beth B.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment