Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tip of the Day: R. C.




R.C. is an invigorating blend that includes cypress, spruce, and three varieties of eucalyptus.




What others have to say:

"When my son gets a cold the cough usually lasts for weeks. I used this on him ONCE in conjunction with Thieves and Lavender and his cough lasted two nights."  - Heidi M.

"When my children have any kind of respiratory distress or congestion I diffuse it and rub it (diluted) on their chests, backs, and throats. My favorite thing to do, though, is dilute it in olive oil and pour the mixture into a hot, steamy bath and then let them play and soak in it. They always come out relaxed, clean and breathing easier."  - Little Brown Journal

"My son has cold induced asthma, and R.C. really helps control the cough and limit the need of the neb treatments. Instantly calms the constricted cough."  - Dawn E.

"One of the first blends I used 8 yrs ago. I used it for my bone spurs in my foot and made them disappear Wah Lah! Great for lung infections too!"  - Joel S.

"Works great for relieving chest congestion and soothing coughs. Benefits my 5 month old all the way up to my husband and I (there are a total of 11 of us). Put in cool mist humidifier, too."  - Cynthia K.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment