Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Ningia Red to the Rescue!

Since giving birth to our son in January I just haven't felt like my usual productive, organized, motivated on-top-of things self.  Having a baby takes a toll on a woman's body and caring for a child is constantly on a new-mother's mind.  While I love our son and am so thankful God has blessed our lives with him, I was feeling down a lot.  I had little energy, couldn't focus well, and was very scatter-brained.  That combination right there is not conducive to productivity.  At all.  At the beginning of October, we started drinking one ounce of Ningia Red a day.  Within just a couple days I was starting to feel like my pre-mommy self!  I was amazed!  That small ounce of super-food packed Ningxia Red gave me the nutrients I needed to feel energized, focused, and finally be productive again!  I love Ningxia Red and the wonderful health benefits this beverage provides!

My husband who works one to three 12 hour days often found himself needing to buy a Mountain Dew to help him make it through the day.  Since he started drinking Ningxia Red, he hasn't had to buy ANY!  He is working 56-60 hours a week and still has energy to spend time with our family when he comes home from work.

Both of us feel better physically and mentally thanks to our Ningxia Red!

No comments:

Post a Comment