Monday, August 5, 2013

Exotic Oils Collection!


The Exotic Oils collection - Exclusive to Young Living!

Includes: Plectranthus Oregano, Amazonian Ylang Ylang, Xiang Mao from Taiwan, Yuzu, Micromeria from Israel for relaxing and fresh breathing, and Biblical Sweet Myrrh for creating health and purpose.

Sweet Myrrh from Arabia introduced and good for skin diseases, cuts & bruises.

Hong Kuai from Taiwan high in sesquiterpenes a 2000 year old essential oil and builds confidence & balance.

Xiango Mao from Taiwan sharpens mind and creativity.
Xiang Mao is a species of the lemongrass family... And Hong kuai is a species of Cypress! In Taiwan the new Xiang Mao "Aromatic grass of rapid enlightenment".

New Yuzu EO from Japan for cleansing and anti-aging. Yuzu EO by YL is hydro distilled @ partial pressure - 56 degrees.

3 comments:

  1. 3/26/2019 You are a saint. Trying to find when I bought this collection. The cellophane still encloses it. It is not on any of my packing slips, when I go thru my order history I can't find it anywhere and yet I have it... no clue what I paid for it either.... I posted a picture on the Buy/Sell/Trade site and your blog came up. So it became available in August of that year? Just trying to figure this out. Its been on my product shelf forever. Bless you Margaret Skoog RN BSN 1428XXX Milbank SD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you willing to sell that collection? I've been trying to find one and can't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to sell my unopened collection. Do you recall the cost?

    ReplyDelete